Monday, March 2, 2009

A bit of Africa!!!

Allyson and Ashley having a bit of fun as they are paniting Allyson's bedroom.

This is not as orange as she wanted it but it looks great!


Putting the two walls together and the room statred to look like it may come together.
We found the bedspread at Walmart clearance and it matched the room and Ally was happy.
The final project and we are pleased with the results. Why did I make her wait so long????

So for the past 3 years Allyson has told me that she wanted to paint her room yellow and orange and that she wants to have an African theme. I have always put her off and delayed the project. Well... this week we bought paint and began the 15 hours of work. It looks great and she is finished another YW project! YeaH!!!!!

3 comments:

Spencer & Suzy said...

That looks so cute! Way to go!

charlotte and clarke said...

I love your room Ally, I am proud of you for being so brave. It looks great!

The Beauty and Her Beasts said...

Looks great. How are the kids after last night? The chicken was way yummy! Are you up to sharing the recipe? I know Ira would love it for dinner.