Monday, May 24, 2010

There's no place like home except Grandpa and Grandma's!

I love having the grandkids at my house and all the activities we are able to do. They are so sweet. Here is Benson and Gracie who are 1 month apart.
Going to the park is a given and thegirls love to swing and play on the equipment.
Relaxing and chillin on the ps2 and reading are a big hit.
Mckay is always willing to help wash cars or help where we need . He loves to be here and we love to have him. He will start kindergarten this fall.
The girls love my flower garden and had a great time making arrangements while Mckay and I washed a car. They did a great job and the flowers stayed on the table for a week. Taylor will be seven ... the years fly by. I am so happy that this year I get the whole suumer off and that I can spend many days doing fun activities with children and grandchildren. They mean so much to me.

1 comment:

charlotte and clarke said...

We definitely LOVE Grandma and Grandpas. It is so much fun to live close!