Monday, January 2, 2012

Thanksgiving in Virginia! Wahoo!!!!

My brother Paul was able to join us this year. We were the same age 54. We are onl;y 10 and 1/2 months apart. Love you Paul.

Aunt Jeanette joined us for this Thanksgiving. She and Judy took Jared all around for a few days of tours, a cruise of the bay, and museums. Thanks for sharing your time with him. He had a great time. By the way eanette is my dad's sister.



MAry drove 3 hours to come and see us for a few hours and then drove back. Love you sister. Notice my hair.... I got a nice cut while I was here. Looks so much better after I got it cut! Thanks Madison!


We took the California weather to Va. with us. We both packed for cold winter weather and in ended up being in the high 60,s. Mike and Charlotte were kind enough to take us on a bike ride on the board walk and around Ft. Monroe. We couldn,t have ask for a more beautiful perfect day! Thanks. We had a great time.


In 2007 when we all went for Thanksgiving we had warm sunny weather. We were blessed again with great weather and enjoyed the sunshine. A Thanksgiving picnic which really helped with crowd control inside the house.

My mother and I always have a great time when we are together. I am so glad I got to be there with her and enjoy talking, vivting and sharing memories.


At the end of our bike ride we decides to get a picture with the ocean in the background. Virginia is so beautiful. My sister Charlotte and her husband Mike. They look great... young and energetic!!!



Dawn Eve and all of her family were able to join us. Thewre is Jeremy, Mike, Carl, JJ, Ashley, Anila, Dawn, September and Madison. I loved Madiuson's hair so much I went to her hairdresser and got a great





















No comments: