Friday, August 31, 2012

Last summer adventure before school starts! 2012

 My grandchildren love to come and spend the night. Sarah's children love to do crafts so we got out several projects and had a day of crafting. Benson is in the background washing my dishes... which he loves to do.
 For Mckay's birthday in July we gave him a discovery computer and I spent some time teaching him to play some of the games.
 I love Benson... he is so sweet and we have such a fun time. He loves water play.

 Every time Benson comes, since he was born he has slept in a port a crib. This time I told him I had a special Winnie the Pooh airbed just for big boys! That smile tells the story. He stayed in the bed and loved every minute of it.
You can't come to grandpa's without some time on the water bed and a good BOY's movie which this day was Return of the Jedi. Mckay loved the time with his grandpa.

No comments: