Sunday, September 9, 2012

Taylor Ann turns nine! A Lake trip! Sept. 2012


Beautiful Taylor at 9!


Enjoying some R and R after dinner!

Hannah doesn't eat meat... she nurses... but a chicken bone seemed to be a great treat for her!

                                                           Spencer and Mckay!
                                  The kids love to dig and I came prepared with all my tools!
We invited my good friend Judy Payne ... she has known all of us for 30 years... we love her!!
I bought some Wilton cake pans and made my first REAL cake.... turned out pretty good!
                         She is growing and I am getting older!!! Fun Day!!!

2 comments:

Stephina Suzzane said...

If you are in a spaceship that is traveling at the speed of light, and you turn on the headlights, does anything happen?

Flights to Santiago Chile
Cheap Flights to Santiago Chile
Cheap Air Tickets to Santiago Chile

Spencer & Suzy said...

Love the updates! I can't believe Taylor Ann is 9- she is so big!