Thursday, July 10, 2014

Thanksgiving in Virginia 2013!

So I was in Virginia in August for my dad's 80th birthday party. My mother wanted me to come for Thanksgiving because it was going to be the first time in a long time that all 6 of her children would be together on Thanksgiving and also my Aunt Jeanette was going to there also. She is my dad's only living sibling and my favorite Aunt on his side of the family. So with my parents help we went! Great fun!
                                     Aunt Judy. Mom and Aunt Jeanette
 Charlotte the great mashed potato maker...she gets the easy part..Mary and I peeled like 10 pounds of potatoes!
                                         Judy, Mom And Jeanette again!
                     Jared, my dad and Uncle Mike who is married to my sister Charlotte!
                                      Jared, my brother Paul and my dad!
            My sweet angel mother!!!!oh yeah and Charlotte trying to get in the photo.LOL.
                                           Mike and Charlotte...my sister!
                          Aunt Judy, Madison and September, my sister Dawn's youngest girls!
 My sister Dawn Eve and brother Paul...Paul hates his photo taken and won't smile but he will let me take pictures of him and I have on occasion seen him bust out with a smile!
        
                       My youngest brother Billy, my youngest sisetr Mary and me.
                                                        The whole gang!
                      Mary fixing something on the roof...Look how sunny it was that day!!!
               To many chiefs...it was hilarious. I don't think dad would agree it was funny. Good times!
                                       Me, Charlotte,Mom,Dawn Eve and Mary.

             Me, Paul, Charlotte, Dawn Eve, Mary and Billy, mom and dad. We are in birth order.

No comments: