Sunday, March 2, 2014

Grandpa Weiss turns 80...a trip to Virginia!

This summer I was able to go to Virginia and be with all of my brothers and sisters. It was my dad's 80th birthday party.

 One of our outings was to Mary's river home and a day of swimming and activities. This is my mom with Mr. Wilson who is Wanda's dog.
 Mary Ann giving Charlotte and three of her 5 grandsons a ride of a lifetime! LOL
                                             Mary Ann, Charlotte and me.

Me, Grandma Weiss, Casey and Mandy...very pregnant.

 My brother Paul and I... were are 10 1/2 months apart! He does not like to take pictures . I have to make him so I have a few shots with him in it but he always does it for me! I love him!
 Jeremy and Michael with their girlfriends...I forgot their names. This was the first time I met them.
 At dad"s 80th birthday party with all six children...there are always lots of laughs when all 8 of us are together! In birth order..Dad, Mom, Me,Paul, Charlotte,Dawn Eve, Mary and Billy.
 Happy Birthday dad! You are one amazing man! Thanks for all you have done for me! hope I live to be 80! Of course he is the man he is today because of you MOM!
                                     Dawn Eve, Carl, September and Madison.
                                              Madison, Me and September.
                                  Mandy and her two boys..Landon, Brody and baby # 3(Cameron)in belly!
                                            Craig, Casey, Brady and Kellen


No comments: