Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Mother's Day 2012

 The spread of food was divine with fruit, salads, fresh vegetables, chicken enchiladas and black beans... but better than the food was the fact that so many family members were there to share. Mckay, Benson, Taylor and Maren enjoying being at grandmas. They sang me a beautiful song but my camera did not get a good recording or I would post it. I love these kids!
      Aunt Karen, Aunt Stephanie, Aunt Kathy and Me. I am glad we took these pictures.
 This year we asked Spencer Hyer's parents to join us and they had a great time. That is Delane Hyer on the end beside Sarah. What a talented group of women all together...we're not getting older we are getting better! Go Ladies!
I have wanted a picture of Sarah and I for a long time... don't we look alike... Love my sweet daughter.... mother of five..

No comments: